Minggu, 09 Maret 2014

auto biografi


Desi Ratnasari is my name. I am a girl who was born in Bekasi on saturday , 16 april 1994. I  Iive at Bantargebang of bekasi city. I graduated from elementary school (SD) SDN mustika sari IV from 2000-2006, junior high school (SMP) MTs. Al-Muhtadin from 2006-2009,and senior high school (SMK) SMK Negeri 3 bekasi from 2009-2012. And the last , I chosen university of education, UG (Universitas Gunadarma).  In psychology education departement by next institution for my study. I started it from 2013 until now.

My hobby is travelling and photography. I really love travelling because I love photograph. I love to be a model of the photographer. And searching many place to be the background of my photo. I love travelling very much because when go to another place, I will get the unforgettable story for myself.
I am an optimist girl. When I was child , my parent always say that I am a success girl and I will be a successful women . I am sure that. I am smart ,friendly,cute,I am confidence,always thing positive,and sure I am beautiful,beside that, I am a creative girl . I always do something that I want and I try to make something different that the other dont mind it yet. 

I am the second of the two daughter and one brother and the first daughter of Yanti Nur Indahsari and my young brother of  Mahrul Gunawan.

My father is a entrepreneurs, my mother is a housewife. my parents is my inspiration. They always give me some directive to face something and give me spirit to look ahead and always optimist to try to realize my dreams. They are my angel.the best event in my live is, when I born in this world and be my mothers children.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar